DALLE offers a range of
rewarding career opportunities.
DALLE Accounting offers a professional, family-oriented working environment that allows its employees to learn and thrive while providing top notch accounting support to its clients. Through its team-based focus, the DALLE team provides financial leadership to its clients, as well as development to its staff by working with clients in many different industries.
Staff spend time providing services on-site at client locations throughout the Capital Region, remotely from home, and from DALLE’s main office at 1400 Second Ave in Watervliet.
DALLE is routinely looking for strong accountants who want to work with business owners and non-profit organizations within their community. Current openings include:
Director of Tax Services
The Director of Tax Services is responsible for managing tax preparation and planning services for DALLE clients. This position requires a mastery of complex tax knowledge, the ability to manage tax workflow and periodic oversight of DALLE team members. This position serves as a resource to other members of the DALLE team, providing tax guidance and training as needed.
- Oversee the preparation and presentation of tax services to corporate and individual Clients by reviewing tax returns prepared by staff.
- Provide Tax Advisory services to Clients on a proactive basis to achieve compliance while minimizing tax liabilities.
- Engage with DALLE Staff and clients to assist in developing and discussing tax planning strategies at various intervals throughout the year.
- Address tax notices received from the Internal Revenue Service and state agencies by acting as advocate for clients with Power of Attorney status.
- Provide tax leadership to other team members.
- Serve as a member of the DALLE Senior Management team.
- 10+ years’ experience in corporate and individual tax preparation,
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license required,
- Advanced understanding of tax regulations and deadlines,
- Ability to multitask, manage time effectively, attention to detail, planning and problem-solving skills required,
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally and effectively through written and oral communication with current and potential clients,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
Note: This position is principally located in the DALLE Accounting office. Some remote work is allowed and expected.
“After a staff departure, we hired DALLE Accounting to manage our finance and accounting function. DALLE was thorough in their work and helped provide clarity about the organization's financial position by correcting past mistakes and regulatory omissions. We're thrilled we chose DALLE and look forward to working with them for the long term!”