DALLE offers a range of
rewarding career opportunities.
DALLE Accounting offers a professional, family-oriented working environment that allows its employees to learn and thrive while providing top notch accounting support to its clients. Through its team-based focus, the DALLE team provides financial leadership to its clients, as well as development to its staff by working with clients in many different industries.
Staff spend time providing services on-site at client locations throughout the Capital Region, as well as from DALLE’s main office at 1400 Second Ave in Watervliet.
DALLE is routinely looking for strong accountants who want to work with business owners and non-profit organizations within their community.
DALLE is currently recruiting:
As a DALLE Tax Manager, you will:
- Prepare and review individual and corporate tax returns
- Represent tax clients as power of attorney with IRS, New York State, and other taxing authorities
- Meet with individual and corporate tax clients
- Prepare tax plans and projections for clients while maximizing tax savings
- Assist in managing client relationships from tax perspective
- Ensure tax deadlines are met for individuals, corporate, and non-profit filings
- Assist with client regulatory reporting
Successful candidates must have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience working in a corporate accounting department or firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting and 5+ years of tax preparation experience
- CPA credential required
- Supervisory experience a plus